Bike 2 Work Scheme - Save up to 42%
EZEGO is taking part in the Bike 2 Work Scheme which is part of the UK government's green transport plan.
We are offering you the opportunity to save up to 42% on the cost of our electric bikes up to the value of £1000. This is made possible by saving on Income Tax and National Insurance Contributions.
There are a number of benefits to using the scheme to purchase your next bike:
- Spend up to £1,000 on one of our brand new electric bikes.
- Your cost is spread over weekly/monthly interest free payments (via salary sacrifice)
- Save money on travelling costs (see our blog post on improving your commute to work)
- Lose weight and tone up.
- Cycling improves your general health, wellbeing and reduces stress.
- Reduce your carbon footprint and help save the planet!
How our Cycle to Work Scheme works
- Make your selection on our website and ask for a written quotation - either on live chat, by phone ( +44 01484 506123 ) or email ( email@example.com ).
- Register online with Bike2Work Scheme using your employers PIN and then log in to submit your quotation.
- The point of contact at your employer will receive notification that a quote has been submitted and they need to log in and approve the quotation.
- An e-mail will be sent to you to advise if the quote has been approved/declined.
- If approved, Bike2Work Scheme will generate the invoice and hire agreement.
- Your employer will receive an email providing the invoice and hire agreement to download.
- The hire agreement needs to be signed by both you, and your employer before payment is made to Bike2Work Scheme (the agreement can be kept for the employer/employees records only.)
- Once signed by both parties, payment can be made to Bike2Work Scheme as per the invoice.
- The voucher will be processed the same day as payment clears in the Bike2Work Scheme's account and posted to the point of contact within the company (unless otherwise agreed).
- Both the you, and your employer will be notified that payment has been received and the voucher issued.
- You provide us with the voucher - a photo / email is fine, and then we'll despatch your bike.
If you would like to take advantage of this fantastic benefit please contact Bike2Work Scheme, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
T: 0330 0884765 E: firstname.lastname@example.org