Commute EX Ladies 2020 - 17 Inch
- Designed in the UK by our experts
- Reliable, powerful battery and motor
- Motor assistance up to 15.5mph
Same great looks, more refined design.
Following the great success of 2019, with unimaginable demand, this year’s Commute EX bikes have been tweaked back at EZEGO HQ to meet the growing needs of the modern day commuter. But, don’t be fooled by this bike’s name, the Commute EX is just at home on those picturesque country trails as it is on the streets!
Bigger tyres ensure a comfier ride, and slightly longer head tubes make for a more upright position to ease stress points on those long weekend jaunts, made so much easier by the large 400Wh Samsung powered battery.
Velo saddle and palmwing grips, for added comfort to the palms, take care of the main weight bearing contact points, and will keep you in tip top condition throughout your ride.
Our Kenda Kwest e-bike specific tyres will give you the grip you need to stay in control in all conditions.
As if this wasn’t enough, the rust-buster chain and stainless fittings avoid corrosion. Disc brakes are included as standard, equipped with a safety cut-off switch (which means the power to the motor will automatically cut off when the brake is applied). for confident all weather stopping.
A lightweight alloy pannier-ready rear carrier, and lightweight alloy mudguards confirm this bike as one of the lightest, best looking e-bikes you will find anywhere in the world for the price.
The walk assist feature will help you by propelling the bike up to 6km/h at the push of a button without pedaling, so you can set off up a hill, from traffic lights, or push the bike along with ease.
- Weight (kg)19
- ColourMatt Metallic Purple
- Frame Composition6061 lightweight alloy with internal cables
- Fork6061 lightweight
- Motor250W 36V rear hub brushless gear drive
- Motor Torque45Nm regulated to 15.5mph
- BatteryPowerful 36v 400Wh with Samsung cells
- Battery ManagementSmart BMS with sleep mode function
- Charger2Ah smart charger, 4 hours charging
- Battery Capacity75% after 500 cycles / 70% after 1000 cycles
- DisplayEZEGO 5 mode LED with quick connect cables
- Walk Assist6km/h
- Range60km based on average conditions
- ShiftersShimano Altus 8 Speed Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear MechanismShimano Acera 8 Speed
- ChainsetProwheel Solid 44T with alloy cranks
- BBNeco sealed cartridge
- CassetteShimano HG31 11-30T
- ChainKMC X8 Rust Buster
- RimsAlloy double wall 36H
- Front HubFront alloy quick release with sealed bearings
- SpokesStainless & brass nipples (14G Front/13G Rear)
- Tyres60TPI Kenda Kourier with reflective line
- Inner TubesKenda 700 x 45c Presta high pressure
- Seat PostAlloy dual adjust
- SaddleVelo Plush
- Handlebar600mm alloy 31.8 bar bore
- GripsVelo locking palmwing double density
- StemAlloy 100mm
- HeadsetNeco semi-integrated with 2 spacers
- BrakesetPromax mechanical disc brakes
- Brake Rotors160mm front & rear
- KickstandAlloy center mount
- Rear CarrierAlloy pannier ready with bungee straps
Excellent quality electric bikePurchased yesterday after searching for a good quality, well made ebike at a good price. This is the one! Solid but lightweight for an ebike, the lightest I’ve come across. It’s just great in all respects, does hills easy and flats. The style is perfect, doesn’t really look like an electric bike, some are quite bulky looking. The paint work is a lovely matt dark purple and compliments the black perfectly. So pleased! Give it more stars if I could!
Excellent E-BikeI have now had this bike a week and it has made my commute much easier. Being able to just press the plus button and power up hills is wonderful! The bike is lighter than other electric bikes I considered and the battery life is even longer than I had expected.