Commute EX Ladies
- Designed in the UK by our experts
- Reliable, powerful battery and motor
- Motor assistance up to 15.5mph
If you are looking for a lightweight reliable e-bike to get you to work, to the shops, or just out and about, then this is your perfect companion, helping propel you with its 250W 36V rear hub motor.
Struggling up hills will become a thing of the past, and should you wish to ride unaided and push yourself a little more, simply switch off -or lower- the assistance level via your LED display, conveniently positioned on your handlebar, and let the Shimano Acera 8 speed gearing ensure none of your energy goes to waste.
Ladies specific Velo saddle and palm-wing grips for added comfort to the palms take care of the main weight bearing contact points, and will keep you in tip top condition throughout your ride. Our Kenda Kwest e-bike specific tyres will give you the grip you need to adhere to the road in all conditions.
As if this wasn’t enough, the rust-buster chain and stainless fittings avoid corrosion. Disc brakes are included as standard, for confident all weather stopping (equipped with a safety cut-off switch which means the power to the motor will automatically cut off when the brake is applied).
A lightweight alloy pannier-ready rear carrier, and lightweight alloy mudguards confirm this bike as one of the best looking e-bikes you will find anywhere in the world for the price. The walk assist feature will help you by propelling the bike up to 3.7mph (6km/h) at the push of a button without pedalling, so you can set off up a hill / from traffic lights or push the bike along with ease.
Each component that forms part of the EZEGO product range is hand selected for optimal performance, durability and cost. Our design team - Based in the heart of Yorkshire, UK - know precisely what it takes to make a great ebike. One that can thrive on the diverse landscape and terrain that the county has to offer.
- Weight (kg)19.0000
- Wheel TypePneumatic
- Wheel size700c
- Adjustable StemNo
- Adjustable Seat PostYes
- Frame CompositionAlloy
- Tools Provided?Yes
- MotorEZEGO 250W 36V rear hub brushless gear drive, 45Nm with speed sensor, regulated to 15.5mph
- Battery36v 11.6Ah Samsung cells, with sleep mode function, smart BMS, removable key, and 2Ah charger
- Battery Details4h charging time, with 75% capacity after 500 cycles and 70% after 1000 cycles
- DisplayEZEGO 5 mode LED with quick connect cables
- Walk Assist6km/h
- Range60km based on 100kg Rider/Flat Terrain Conditions
- ShiftersShimano Altus 8 Speed Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear MechanismShimano Acera
- ChainsetProwheel Solid 44T with alloy cranks
- BBNeco sealed cartridge
- CassetteShimano HG31 11-30T
- ChainKMC X8 Rust Buster
- RimsAlloy double wall 36H
- HubsFront alloy quick release, and rear EZEGO motor
- SpokesStainless with brass nipples
- TyresE-bike specific 60TPI Kenda Kourier 700 x 35c, with reflective line and high pressure Presta valve tubes
- Seat PostAlloy dual adjust
- SaddleVelo sports urban ladies specific
- Handlebar580mm alloy 31.8 bar bore
- GripsVelo Palmwing double density
- StemAlloy 100mm adjustable, 90-160 angle
- HeadsetNeco semi-integrated with 2 spacers
- BrakesetPromax mechanical disc brakes with safety power cut-off switch
- KickstandAlloy center mount
- Rear CarrierAlloy pannier ready with bungee straps included
- Excellent E-BikeI have now had this bike a week and it has made my commute much easier. Being able to just press the plus button and power up hills is wonderful! The bike is lighter than other electric bikes I considered and the battery life is even longer than I had expected.
- Wow!I enjoy cycling, but live in quite a hilly area so have steered away from using a bicycle to get around. I tried one of the EZEGO electric bikes after hearing great things about them and was thoroughly impressed. Both on hills, and the flat, the pedal assistance gives you that extra boost, taking the strain off your joints.