Commute INT 2020 - Matt Metallic Grey with Blue - 15 Inch
- Designed in the UK by our experts
- Reliable, powerful battery and motor
- Motor assistance up to 15.5mph
Sleek, fast, and well lit.
Here at EZEGO we love a new model, and brand new for 2020, the Commute INT brings you many upgrades from it's little brother, the Commute EX.
Featuring our latest integrated design, the 400Wh battery will keep you going for a good 60Km, especially when coupled with this e-bike's 9 speed gears and large 11-34T cassette.
A bright lighting set will ensure you are seen by other road users in lower visibility. These lights are easily operated from another of this bike's upgrades from the EX, the LCD display, which also includes speed, battery level, assistance level and time information. As with the EX, this bike is also built around a lightweight 6061 alloy frame, but the INT model's alloy fork also features a tapered steerer tube for increased stability and stiffness when handling.
Your weight bearing contact points with the e-bike are taken care of by ergonomic Velo palmwing locking grips and a Velo urban saddle to ensure maximum comfort.
Our 45C Kenda Kwest e-bike specific tyres will give you the grip you need to stay in control in all conditions. We can't control the Great British weather, but we can help prepare for it with a rust-buster chain, stainless steel fittings, and safety cut-off disc brakes for confident stopping in all conditions.
Full mudguards also come as standard, as does a lightweight pannier ready rear carrier, making this one of the best looking e-bikes you will find anywhere in the world for the price.
If you are looking for a steed that is as at home on the road as it is the country trails, this is your perfect companion.
- Weight (kg)20
- ColourMatt Metallic Silver with Blue
- Frame Composition6061 lightweight alloy with internal cables and integrated battery
- Fork6061 lightweight
- Motor250W 36V rear hub brushless gear drive
- Motor Torque45Nm regulated to 15.5mph
- BatteryPowerful 36v 400Wh with Samsung cells fully integrated
- Battery ManagementSmart BMS with sleep mode function
- Charger2Ah smart charger, 4 hours charging
- Battery Capacity75% after 500 cycles / 70% after 1000 cycles
- DisplayEZEGO 5 mode LCD with quick connect cables
- Walk Assist6km/h
- Range60km based on average conditions
- ShiftersShimano Altus 9 Speed Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear MechanismShimano Acera 9 Speed
- ChainsetProwheel Solid 44T with alloy cranks
- BBNeco sealed cartridge
- CassetteShimano HG31 11-34T
- ChainKMC X9 Rust Buster
- RimsAlloy double wall 36H
- Front HubFront alloy quick release with sealed bearings
- SpokesStainless & brass nipples (14G Front/13G Rear)
- Tyres60TPI Kenda Kourier with reflective line
- Inner TubesKenda 700 x 45c Presta high pressure
- Seat PostAlloy dual adjust
- SaddleVelo Plush
- Handlebar600mm alloy 31.8 bar bore
- GripsVelo locking palmwing double density
- StemAlloy 70mm
- HeadsetNeco semi-integrated with 2 spacers
- BrakesetPromax mechanical disc brakes
- Brake Rotors160mm front & rear
- KickstandAlloy center mount
- Rear CarrierAlloy pannier ready with bungee straps
Better than I expected!I've had my Commute INT 2020 for just over a week and cycled 70 miles. As an older rider, looking for a way back into cycling while not knackering myself, this bike delivers everything I can ask for at a very competitive price. I bought it from a local seller who had immediate supply and did a good pdi to take away immediately.
I use the bike for 10-20 mile leisure rides in the country and it provides the perfect amount of assistance, using level 3 on the level, saving 4 and 4 for hills, which I just sail up.
I was attracted by the good design and spec. and it seems perfect.
ExcellentI received my bike last week (from an LBS not direct). Very well packaged and minimal set up. One small query immediately resolved via online chat. First ride was so much fun. Love the bike, looks even better than in the photos. Lots of positives, no negatives.
It makes riding up hills a joy.I’m really pleased with it! It makes riding up hills a joy. And it’s a really nice looking, good quality bike.