Commute INT 2020 - Matt Metallic Grey with Yellow - 20 Inch
- Designed in the UK by our experts
- Reliable, powerful battery and motor
- Motor assistance up to 15.5mph
Sleek, fast, and well lit.
Here at EZEGO we love a new model, and brand new for 2020, the Commute INT brings you many upgrades from it's little brother, the Commute EX.
Featuring our latest integrated design, the 400Wh battery will keep you going for a good 60Km, especially when coupled with this e-bike's 9 speed gears and large 11-34T cassette.
A bright lighting set will ensure you are seen by other road users in lower visibility. These lights are easily operated from another of this bike's upgrades from the EX, the LCD display, which also includes speed, battery level, assistance level and time information. As with the EX, this bike is also built around a lightweight 6061 alloy frame, but the INT model's alloy fork also features a tapered steerer tube for increased stability and stiffness when handling.
Your weight bearing contact points with the e-bike are taken care of by ergonomic Velo palmwing locking grips and a Velo urban saddle to ensure maximum comfort.
Our 45C Kenda Kwest e-bike specific tyres will give you the grip you need to stay in control in all conditions. We can't control the Great British weather, but we can help prepare for it with a rust-buster chain, stainless steel fittings, and safety cut-off disc brakes for confident stopping in all conditions.
Full mudguards also come as standard, as does a lightweight pannier ready rear carrier, making this one of the best looking e-bikes you will find anywhere in the world for the price.
If you are looking for a steed that is as at home on the road as it is the country trails, this is your perfect companion.
- Weight (kg)20
- ColourMatt Metallic Silver with Yellow
- Frame Composition6061 lightweight alloy with internal cables and integrated battery
- Fork6061 lightweight
- Motor250W 36V rear hub brushless gear drive
- Motor Torque45Nm regulated to 15.5mph
- BatteryPowerful 36v 400Wh with Samsung cells fully integrated
- Battery ManagementSmart BMS with sleep mode function
- Charger2Ah smart charger, 4 hours charging
- Battery Capacity75% after 500 cycles / 70% after 1000 cycles
- DisplayEZEGO 5 mode LCD with quick connect cables
- Walk Assist6km/h
- Range60km based on average conditions
- ShiftersShimano Altus 9 Speed Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear MechanismShimano Acera 9 Speed
- ChainsetProwheel Solid 44T with alloy cranks
- BBNeco sealed cartridge
- CassetteShimano HG31 11-34T
- ChainKMC X9 Rust Buster
- RimsAlloy double wall 36H
- Front HubFront alloy quick release with sealed bearings
- SpokesStainless & brass nipples (14G Front/13G Rear)
- Tyres60TPI Kenda Kourier with reflective line
- Inner TubesKenda 700 x 45c Presta high pressure
- Seat PostAlloy dual adjust
- SaddleVelo sports urban
- Handlebar600mm alloy 31.8 bar bore
- GripsVelo locking palmwing double density
- StemAlloy 70mm
- HeadsetNeco semi-integrated with 2 spacers
- BrakesetPromax mechanical disc brakes
- Brake Rotors160mm front & rear
- KickstandAlloy center mount
- Rear CarrierAlloy pannier ready with bungee straps
Great bike for the price.First thing to say about this bike is, it looks great and at first glance, isn't an obvious e-bike. It comes with mudguards, bike rack and lighting which runs off the main battery. I've only done 80 miles on it so far but am very pleased with it. The controls and LCD are clear and easy to use and the seat is more comfortable than it looks.
I only ever use the power when going up hills and the performance is very impressive. I recently rode 25 miles and the battery showed that I'd only used 2 of the 5 bar indicators.
I've also ridden this bike off road and have to say that, due to no suspension, the ride is unforgiving but as 90% of my riding is on roads it's not a problem for me.
I would definitely recommend this bike and for the price it's difficult to beat. The problem you may have though is being able to get hold of one.
Thank you. Excellent serviceLess than 24hours from order to delivery is exceptional & it was so easy & quick to assemble
Nippy electric bikePurchased direclty from the website and the bike arrived next day. Out of the box with some small adjustment to pedals and handlebars and i was away. it moves really quickly at diffrerent level of assistance depending on the hill i am on. My mate wants to buy one as soon as you have more availbel. Thanks.