- Designed in the UK by our experts
- Reliable, powerful battery and motor
- Motor assistance up to 15.5mph
The Eze Fold does as the name suggests. This nippy little folding e-bike has quick release mechanisms to fold the frame, the handlebar, and to lower the saddle, to bring this bike down to a tiny 83cm x 67cm x 47cm in 4 simple steps.
Built around a lightweight alloy frame and fork, the powerful EZEGO 250W 36V rear motor will propel you up to 15.5mph for around 40 miles (64km), depending on rider weight and luggage, making that commute or country ride not only EZE, but fun as well.
You can change the level of assistance you need on your easy access handlebar mounted LED display, which also keeps you up to date with your battery level via a handy indicator, so you can adjust accordingly.
This e-bike features a great walk assist feature which will allow you to engage the motor up to 6km/h at the push of a button without pedaling. Perfect for setting off from lights, or just to help you push the bike along on an up-hill climb.
Shimano Claris 8 speed gearing with a trigger shifter will assist in economising your battery usage, as well as your own energy, keeping you riding for longer periods. Our high quality Promax disc brakes enable reduced stopping distances, which leaves you in full control of this e-bike at all times.
All the components on the Eze Fold have been carefully selected for optimal performance and low weight, including the alloy carrier which neatly holds the battery; patented 3D forged alloy folding stem, allowing for optimal riding position to reduce muscle stress and fatigue; lightweight alloy handlebar; palm-wing comfort urban locking grips to provide extra comfort and support for your hands; and e-bike specific Kenda Kwick Journey tyres to ensure full control in all weather.
- Weight (kg)19.7200
- Frame CompositionAlloy
- Motor250W 36V rear hub brushless gear drive, 45Nm with speed sensor, regulated to 15.5mph
- Battery36v 11.6Ah Samsung cells, with sleep mode function, smart BMS, removable key, and 2Ah charger
- Battery Details75% capacity after 500 cycles and 70% after 1000 cycles
- DisplayEZEGO 5 mode LED with quick connect cables
- Walk Assist6km/h
- Range60km based on average conditions
- ShiftersShimano Altus 8 Speed Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear MechanismShimano Claris
- ChainsetProwheel Solid 44T with alloy cranks
- BBNeco sealed cartridge
- CassetteShimano HG50 11-34T
- ChainKMC X8 Rust Buster
- RimsAlloy double wall 36H
- HubsFront alloy quick release, and rear EZEGO motor
- SpokesStainless with brass nipples
- TyresE-bike specific 60TPI Kenda Kwick Journey 20 x 1.75”, with reflective line and high pressure Presta valve tubes
- Seat Post400mm alloy micro adjust
- SaddleVelo sports urban
- Handlebar580mm alloy 31.8 bar bore
- GripsVelo Palmwing double density
- StemAlloy 100mm adjustable, 90-160 angle
- HeadsetNeco semi-integrated
- BrakesetPromax mechanical disc brakes
- MudguardsSteel colour coded with alloy adjustable stays
- KickstandAlloy center mount
- Rear CarrierAlloy pannier ready with bungee straps
Great for the commuteThis folding e-bike looks great, and is such fun to ride, very nippy and agile. Being able to fold it down when on the train is a great plus.