- Designed in the UK by our experts
- Reliable, powerful battery and motor
- Motor assistance up to 15.5mph
Now with more versatility than ever.
Again, we listened to those most important to us, the riders. Following one of the best selling models of 2019 was never going to be easy!
Easy storage and transport remain the ideas at the core of this design, but for 2020 we have increased the length and diameter of the seat post.
Apart from the obvious benefits, such as the greater range of riders this bike will now appeal to, the wider diameter of the seat post will add stiffness to the ride to create a more natural feeling when cycling.
The Fold does as the name suggests. This nippy little e-bike has quick release mechanisms to fold the frame, the handlebar, and to lower the saddle, to bring this bike down to a tiny 83cm x 67cm x 47cm in 4 simple steps.
Still one of the lightest in it’s class, the 45Nm of torque in the EZEGO 250W motor, together with the 400Wh battery will take you an average of 40km on a charge.
Shimano Claris 8 speed gearing with a trigger shifter will assist in economising your battery usage, as well as your own energy, keeping you riding for longer periods. Our high quality Promax disc brakes enable reduced stopping distances, which leaves you in full control of this e-bike at all times.
All the components on the Fold have been carefully selected for optimal performance and low weight.
- Weight (kg)19.5
- ColourMatt Metallic Teal
- Frame Composition6061 lightweight alloy folding with internal cables
- Fork6061 lightweight
- Motor250W 36V rear hub brushless gear drive
- Motor Torque45Nm regulated to 15.5mph
- BatteryPowerful 36v 400Wh with Samsung cells
- Battery ManagementSmart BMS with sleep mode function
- Charger2Ah smart charger, 4 hours charging
- Battery Capacity75% after 500 cycles / 70% after 1000 cycles
- DisplayEZEGO 5 mode LED with quick connect cables
- Walk Assist6km/h
- Range40km based on average conditions
- ShiftersShimano Altus 8 Speed Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear MechanismShimano Claris 8 Speed
- ChainsetProwheel Solid 44T with alloy cranks
- BBNeco sealed cartridge
- CassetteShimano HG31 11-34T
- ChainKMC X8 Rust Buster
- RimsAlloy double wall 36H
- Front HubFront alloy quick release with sealed bearings
- SpokesStainless & brass nipples (14G Front/13G Rear)
- Tyres60TPI Kenda Kwik with reflective line
- Inner TubesKenda 20" x 1.75" Presta high pressure
- Seat PostAlloy micro adjust 34 x 550mm
- SaddleVelo sports urban
- Handlebar600mm alloy 25.4 bar bore
- GripsVelo locking palmwing double density
- StemZoom quick folding with adjustble height
- HeadsetNeco semi-integrated
- BrakesetPromax mechanical disc brakes
- Brake Rotors140mm front & 160mm rear
- KickstandAlloy center mount
- Rear CarrierAlloy pannier ready with bungee straps
2 for the boatBought 2 of these folding electric bikes for our boating holidays. Nice and compact. They work a treat. 5 Stars.
Gift for my husbandI bought this bicycle as a 60th birthday gift for my husband.
He takes his new bike everywhere, and we are very grateful to the gentleman who helped us with our purchase.
Work and back a doddleReally impressed with being able to get to work and back all week without having to charge my battery. Makes my trip to work a whole lot easier than the bus. Awesome bike thanks
Great for the commuteThis folding e-bike looks great, and is such fun to ride, very nippy and agile. Being able to fold it down when on the train is a great plus.
I Love It!I bought my folding e-bike about a month ago now and I wanted to wait before I submitted my review. I am very happy to recommend it completely. It's great fun, and the battery seems to be excellent.
I also love the fact that I can fold it and put it in the car boot.
I did lots of research before buying the ezego fold (I became a bit obsessed by facts and figures for battery life and folding size!) and I was worried that I was risking getting a substandard bike because it was less expensive than the others I was looking at (I was going on little test runs of different makes and models), but this bike seems just as good - at the very least - and perhaps even better than the others.
I've also had lots of compliments on the colour, however my only complaint might be that it would be nice if there was another colour available now as now my husband wants one too.
I would highly recommend ezego fold.