Step NX 700c
- Designed in the UK by our experts
- Reliable, powerful battery and motor
- Motor assistance up to 15.5mph
Same easy mounting, now comfier and in more sizes.
Another popular model, and another challenge to improve it... but here at EZEGO HQ that is what we thrive on, a challenge.
Once again gathering feedback from you, we made a few tweaks and believe we have indeed improved this already fantastic e-bike.
The main points of difference are the wider tyres for a more stable and comfortable ride, and the addition of a 26” wheel version built around a 16” frame, so an even wider audience can enjoy this e-bike!
Perfect for cyclists with reduced levels of mobility, allowing riders to gain the benefits of both accessibility and motor assistance, coupled with a larger wheel, in one all-encompassing bike.
A Velo Plush saddle and double density grips will keep you comfortable, and the geometry also encourages a more upright riding position to reduce stress on the joints, whilst bumps are softened by the e-bike specific Suntour NEX suspension fork, which also features a hydraulic lockout.
Rear Shimano Nexus 7 speed internal hub gears are fully sealed for low maintenance, and you can even change gear whilst at a standstill, should you find yourself at a set of traffic lights or at the bottom of a hill in the wrong gear.
- Weight (kg)23.5
- ColourMatt Metallic Blue
- Frame Composition6061 lightweight alloy with internal cables
- ForkSuntour NEX suspension fork with lockout
- Motor250W 36V front hub brushless gear drive
- Motor Torque42Nm regulated to 15.5mph
- BatteryPowerful 36v 400Wh with Samsung cells
- Battery ManagementSmart BMS with sleep mode function
- Charger2Ah smart charger, 4 hours charging
- Battery Capacity75% after 500 cycles / 70% after 1000 cycles
- DisplayEZEGO 5 mode LED with quick connect cables
- Walk Assist6km/h
- Range60km based on average conditions
- ShiftersShimano Nexus 7 speed Rapid Fire
- Rear MechanismShimano Nexus 7 speed internal hub gears
- ChainsetProwheel Solid 44T with alloy cranks
- BBNeco sealed cartridge
- CassetteShimano 18T
- ChainKMC Z51 Rust Buster
- RimsAlloy double wall 36H
- Rear HubNexus 7 speed Centrelock
- SpokesStainless & brass nipples (13G Front/14G Rear)
- Tyres60TPI Kenda Kwik Journey with reflective line
- Inner TubesKenda 700 x 45c Presta high pressure
- Seat PostAlloy dual adjust
- SaddleVelo Plush
- Handlebar600mm alloy classic with 45° backsweep
- GripsVelo locking palmwing double density
- StemAlloy 100mm quick-adjustable, 90-160 angle
- HeadsetNeco semi-integrated
- BrakesetPromax mechanical disc brakes
- Brake Rotors160mm front & rear
- KickstandAlloy center mount
- Rear CarrierAlloy pannier ready with bungee straps
Comfortable rideI've ridden the step on parts of the pennine cycle trail and was impressed by how comfortable the bike is. This feels like a much more expensive bike than it's advertised at!