- Designed in the UK by our experts
- Reliable, powerful battery and motor
- Motor assistance up to 15.5mph
Our lowest step-over height model is perfect for cyclists with reduced levels of mobility, and allows riders to gain the benefits of both accessibility and motor assistance in one all encompassing bike.
This superlight 6061 alloy electric bike has been designed to keep effort and maintenance to a minimum, without compromising performance. The motor assistance comes from a front hub 36v 250w motor, and the 11.6Ah battery is kept neatly out of the way in the lightweight alloy pannier-ready rear carrier. This battery will keep you assisted for around 40 miles, although this will depend on rider and luggage weight. You can adjust the level of assistance you need on your handle bar mounted 5 mode LED display, which will also keep you informed of battery levels.
A Velo Plush saddle and double density grips will keep you comfortable, and the geometry also encourages a more upright riding position to reduce stress on the joints, whilst bumps are softened by the e-bike specific Suntour NEX suspension fork, which also features a hydraulic lockout.
Rear Shimano Nexus 7 speed internal hub gears are fully sealed for low maintenance, and you can even change gear whilst at a standstill, should you find yourself at a set of traffic lights, or at the bottom of a hill in the wrong gear.
Another feature on this low step-over model is the walk assist function, which will help to propel the bike up to 3.7mph (6km/h) at the push of a button without pedaling, so you can set off, or push the bike along with ease.
Each component that forms part of the EZEGO product range is hand selected for optimal performance, durability and cost. Our design team - Based in the heart of Yorkshire, UK - know precisely what it takes to make a great ebike. One that can thrive on the diverse landscape and terrain that the county has to offer.
- Weight (kg)23.5000
- Wheel TypePneumatic
- Wheel size700c
- Adjustable StemYes
- Adjustable Seat PostYes
- Frame CompositionAlloy
- Tools Provided?Yes
- MotorEZEGO 250W 36V rear hub brushless gear drive, 45Nm with speed sensor, regulated to 15.5mph
- Battery36v 11.6Ah Samsung cells, with sleep mode function, smart BMS, removable key, and 2Ah charger
- Battery Details4h charging time, with 75% capacity after 500 cycles and 70% after 1000 cycles
- DisplayEZEGO 5 mode LED with quick connect cables
- Walk Assist6km/h
- Range60km based on 100kg Rider/Flat Terrain Conditions
- ShiftersShimano Nexus 7 speed RapidFire
- ChainsetProwheel Solid 44T with alloy cranks
- BBNeco sealed cartridge
- CassetteShimano 18T
- ChainKMC Z51 Rust Buster
- RimsAlloy double wall 36H
- HubsFront EZEGO motor, and rear Nexus 7 speed Centrelock
- SpokesStainless with brass nipples
- TyresE-bike specific 60TPI Kenda Kourier 700 x 35c, with reflective line and high pressure Presta valve tubes
- Seat PostAlloy dual adjust
- SaddleVelo Plush
- Handlebar600mm alloy classic with 45° backsweep
- GripsVelo Palmwing double density
- StemAlloy 100mm adjustable, 90-160 angle
- HeadsetNeco threaded
- BrakesetPromax mechanical disc brakes with safety power cut-off switch
- MudguardsAlloy with adjustable stays
- KickstandAlloy center mount
- Rear CarrierAlloy with battery enclosure and bungee straps included
- Comfortable rideI've ridden the step on parts of the pennine cycle trail and was impressed by how comfortable the bike is. This feels like a much more expensive bike than it's advertised at!